Friday, June 29, 2007

Hiatus Help

I'm thinking that maybe if I take a hiatus for the weekend my earnings will seem spectacular once I get back. Since I'm going out of town and won't have Internet access until Sunday evening anyway, that's what I'll do.

Of Note: I have maintained my "Hot Member" status at Triond and while my earnings stayed at $0.19 for awhile they have once again skyrocketed, this time to $0.34. Why? Well, 73% of those earnings are from one article about weight loss. I thought it looked like a popular subject, so I shared what I do. It was really easy, and legitimately fun.

Of Further Note: I have added SurveySpot
to the Stats. I joined awhile ago, but since I wasn't certain whether they were a scam or not I didn't want to link to them. They're a legit survey company. The only drawback is that most of their surveys don't offer direct rewards. Rather, they offer chances at winning prizes. That's all well and good, but it's not what I or this blog are about. However, they do sometimes offer paid surveys, and so far I've been told that I've earned at least $13.00, just by taking two surveys. The drawback there is that it takes up to six weeks for those earnings to be posted. Oh well. If I needed the $13.00 that badly I'd probably be in another line of work.

No comments: