Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Something I Actually Do Anyway

Yes, I waste my time online as a matter of course. But I wouldn't be choosing to waste it like this unless I were looking to earn money, right?

Well I found a site that pays you to use it as a search engine and to use its forums. They do a pretty good job, from what I can tell, and I like that they give you a preview of the site before you click on it, so you can browse more effectively. The money's not bad, from what I've been able to learn by researching. Go ahead, try it out. You know you want to.

The other thing I'm looking at is AGloCo. You surf the web with their toolbar installed, which sends info to advertisers, and they pay you in cash and shares. I'm not sure I buy their business model, but it's free and right now they're just building their network anyway. They're going to release the toolbar to people in the order they signed up, so get in line!

Edit: whatever website referred me was WAY out of date. The toolbar has definitely already been released.

1 comment:

Trix said...

ok, I linked back to you.Have a great day.jesse
http://jesseblogs.blogspot.com