Monday, June 25, 2007

Publicity

For any of this to work at all, I have to be on a radar screen, right? So I'm going to blitzkrieg the web and try and get page views in the following ways:

-- Blog Listings: Earn Money on the Web has a great post with a whole bunch of blog listing sites where it's free to add your blog.

-- Link-backs: GaryConn.com is a big site with all sorts of info on how to make money online. He offers a link-back system (which I'm fulfilling the terms of at this very moment!) which is pretty sweet.

-- Ask and Ye Shall Receive: I'm also going to ask for link-backs to other respectable money-making info blogs like JesseBlogsItAll, which I adore already.

-- Offer and Ye Shall Receive? I am also extending an open link-back invitation. Link me and I will link you. Tit for tat. Mention me in a post (and let me know about it) and I'll do the same. Add me to a links list on the sidebar, and I'll put you in my "Free Lovin' Links" section.

No comments: