Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Losing Killed Time

More and more of my time has been filled with life and wonder recently, and less and less of it has been available to be killed. I think this is partly because my "killing time" projects have morphed into genuine activities of interest, such as creating jewelry and selling it on Etsy.com or playing games on Prizee because I genuinely enjoy the games.

And now, although I won't be having class for 7 weeks, I can't promise I'll be killing much time. I'm supposed to be writing the crowning acheivement, of my academic career, and when I'm not doing that, I'll probably still be doing something productive.

But I'll keep blogging. Perhaps the burying I'm doing now will be a more final burial than it was originally intended to be. Life shifts on us sometimes. I guess I'll go along with it.

No comments: