Friday, November 30, 2007

Can of Worms

So I've been having a ball with Prizee, and as I went one day to idly browse their forums, I noticed that there are hundreds upon hundreds of these kinds of sites out there, all based in Europe!

These sites fall into one of two categories. You either play games to earn points towards money/prizes, or you play games to earn points towards codes to be able to play at yet another another of this kind of site somewhere else in the wide internet gaming world.

Some of these sites won't let you play unless you live in their country. I scratched these off my list. Some won't ship prizes to you unless you live nearby. These you can earn codes at pretty easily. Most aren't available in English. By comparison, Prizee is doing a pretty great job. The only one I've stuck with so far is Yacado.com

Their site isn't available in English, but it's pretty easy to figure out. It takes 9,900 points to earn one MaxPack, and so far I've earned an average of 214 points per day, in about five minutes each day. That means it'll take about a month and a half to earn enough for a maxpack, but from what I can tell from other sites, that's not bad.

No comments: