Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Moola

I'm not sure if I've posted about Moola.com recently, but since I've been home and had a decent bandwidth, I've gotten more into it. Don't get me wrong, this site doesn't require a huge bandwidth, just a better one than the awful service I get at school.

Now, on break, I'm playing a lot, and have earned $0.32 repeatedly. If I played smarter I'm sure I could hold onto it too!

Moola is a tournament style game where you are given $0.01 whenever you begin and you bet it against someone else playing one of three games. Whoever wins the game, gets both cents, and if you keep winning, you can double your money pretty darn fast.

What I'm interested by is their boosters, where you can complete offers and earn money to be or to cash out with, and where if you use their search engine, you can randomly win money too!

Moola is only in Beta right now, so you need an invitation, but I have 100, so comment or email me if you want one. (retrogradesonnet [at] gmail.com). Moola is having a booster special tonight, so hurry up!

No comments: