Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quick Update

So Associated Content sent me my payments for the past seven months today. I'm not sure why it took so long, but it totaled $1.75. Not much, but it's for only two articles, and it's in addition to the initial payments of $4 or $5 per article. It's also not bad considering that I haven't logged in for months.

Also, I am five points away from a cashout at Global Test Market survey site. It took seven months, but it's a $50 cashout and it's pretty fun and easy. If you're feeling grateful, leave a comment or send me a quick email (retrogradesonnet [at] gmail .com) so I can send you a referral invitation.

Yay!

3 comments:

Akash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Akash said...

hi you have a wonderful site here, I found it very useful. here are few more links that i found useful and thought of sharing them across. It's Make Money Online From Home
i have been successful with making money online by creating a blog and monetizing thorugh adsense, here is the link to Start your first Site/Blog
to popularize your site and blog and gain more trafiic i recommend Get Your Site/Blog Reviewed for Free

Roopa said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month.
So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income.
All the best.