Thursday, August 16, 2007

Compilation

Here's a random assortment of things I've been killing my time with:

King.com is a free site with a lot of fun games. It's pretty well done (I especially like "Big Bang"), but you can't make any money unless you first deposit some, which goes against my money-earning principles, but maybe not yours.

Big Winner Cash Games is a similar site, however as soon as you make a deposit, you can withdraw the money, even if you haven't played any games! I haven't tried this yet, but they say they give you a 50% bonus on your first deposit, so if you put in $10, they give you $5, you withdraw the $10 you put in, and you have $5 complimentary to build and earn with!

I've been looking for other places with an even better setup (i.e., you can earn without having to put in money, like Prizee) so if you see any of those, let me know.

No comments: